Temperance 2012 - The Gang of Six.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 1

Hello Temperance Participants,

Week 1 is almost in the books. Tonight we will have a little camaraderie dinner at Red Lobster. Please feel free to share any thoughts in the comments sections or by creating a post, especially if you cannot make it tonight.

Personally, I am feeling pretty good so far and I have been keeping busy which helps pass the time. The first two weekends are always rough so I understand if you newbies are suffering a bit. I made a list of stuff I should/need to get done during this time of clarity. You might be interested in doing the same if you haven't already. I find it always helps to have things you need to accomplish written down.

Anyways, enough of me trying to be mature and adultish. See you tonight.

Glike

No comments:

Post a Comment