Temperance 2012 - The Gang of Six.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reflections

Garcia and I agree that T2010 has been much tougher than T2009. No meat in addition to the usual no alcohol made this a special journey. For myself, significant life style changes will result from T2010. Meat consumption will be reduced to mainly weekends and special occasions, which will be very difficult but achievable. I also plan on eliminating items from my diet that contain artificial sugars, at least ones I can purchase from the store.

None of this will be easy but I think the point of Temperance is to train yourself to accept any challenge and concur it. Right now the challenge at hand is just to get through this week. As expected this week is going by slower than Joe Snyder's journey through puberty, which like T2010 is still ongoing.

72 hours from now we will be intoxicated for the first time since New Years. I really don't know what to expect from the night. It will undoubtedly be staggering drunk and of course full of humorous moments. No doubt I will have to roast Tallarico and I should remind him that last time we roasted (on NYE)I heated him up in front of his GF, so I hope he is ready to defend his honor.

It will be great to see Kevin getting drunk, acting weird and telling us how he doesn't belong on Earth. We will not miss a beat and I guarantee we make it through the entire night just off the pure excitement to make up for so much lost time. Please Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Moses, Great Spirit, Mother Earth, Joseph Smith,L. Ron Hubbard, Zoroaster or whoever the fuck is in charge of the world, let Friday come quickly and let it go down as one of the greatest nights of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment