Today, in all likelihood, is the last completely sober weekend. No longer will I be able to be so productive on a Saturday and Sunday. For the next ten months I will be waking up at least one day each weekend trying to recollect what I did and where I did it the night before. How much money did I spend and how much do I have left? Who is this stunningly beautiful girl next to me?
Ok, so that last question I never really get to ask, but you get the point. This week will see the gradual decline from responsibilty to irresponsibilty. It is well deserved after these two months of sacrafice, however it is almost sad to see it go so quickly. Full weekend degeneration really won't begin until the weather gets nice out, but the foundation will be laid on Friday. And I cannot fucking wait.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment