That's the highlight of my day lately. Despite feeling amazing and having a surplus of funds to pay off debt and purchase necessities, I am ready to be back on the drinking circuit. The cancellation of all the Temperance gains will probably take about three weeks, but I plan on carrying over some of the diet adjustments I made during Temperance.
Garcia and I have already spent many hours preparing post Temperance drinking adventures. We have nothing else to do. Last weekend I played Sega (with friends) both nights. This is probably the first time that has happened (sober) in about 15 years. It was good times, but as I walked to D'Agostinos to pick up a pizza I walked by countless drunk people heading to bars and parties. How I envied them. On the northside of Addison St. I saw a group of people walk into a party. As the door opened I heard the customary "Heeeeeey!" accompanied by the clinking of beer bottles. I had to hurry home to Temperance Sanctuary.
The pizza briefly made me forget what I had witnessed but the signals were clear. I am ready for Temperance to be over. I am ready for beer and wings as much as I craved their 2month demise in December. My body and soul have been fully recharged and are now ready for 10 months of good weather and booze.
Three weeks remain but I am drooling towards the finish.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment