At the gym, all I could think about was how much I wanted to rest. I havent taken consecutive days off from the gym since Temperance started. My body had had enough and my mind agreed. Drove straight to Jimmy Johns for a delicious veggie on wheat. I never thought I would be eating veggie subs and liking it.
Today was a weird day. Either someone at work was eating rotten trout or has Trimethylaminuria aka Fish Odor Syndrome. It seriously smelled like a bunch of dead smelt washed up on Oak Street beach and roasted in the summer sun. It literally made me cough and almost gag. Heres a tip: If you can smell your meal from more than 30 feet away you should probably throw it out or eat outside.
Right before I left, a person who sits by me was having an interesting dialogue with their computer. I guess it was more of a monologue because the computer cannot talk back. The computer is smart for not talking back because I cant even imagine the awesome conversation that would take place. The crazy person in question told their computer to "Shut up!", which is weird because it didnt say anything in the first place. Well at least nothing I could hear. Then the crazy person said "Exactly" to the computer. I wonder what the computer could have said that would produce the crazy person to utter those words to it?
Dell Optiplex: Hey you know I can't speak back to you, but this one time I felt compelled to respond to you since you continue to speak to me as if I am a real human being.
Crazy Person: Shut up!!
Dell Optiplex: See man, I'm not even really talking to you, yet you speak to me nonetheless.
Crazy Person: Exactly
6833 songs are currently in rotation on my iPod, but I occasionally like to be able to hear the rest of the world. However this has been less true as of late due to similar offenses as stated above. Today would have been a great day to have an ipod-like device that would play different air freshening scent into my nostrils. Oooh I think I'll go with some Morning Mountain Mist for awhile. Insert two nostril buds into my nose and I'd be ok. MMM is getting boring, lets try some Slighty Salty Fresh Ocean Breeze........oh shit! A whale carcass just washed onto the beach!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment