Temperance 2012 - The Gang of Six.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Three Weeks from Today

We will be tasting glorious alcohol for the first time in 63 days. The second when that first beer finally hits the collective palette will be a moment to savor for the next ten months. (As I write this 'What Goes Around' by NaS randomly plays on the iPod). I will savor these next few weekends of peace and I actually have some grown up shit to take care before I start acting like a fool again. I still would like to achieve my goal of running three miles in 20 minutes, which may kill me.

Its not over yet, but let it be known now and let it be known forever, I am ready for this to be over. T2010 has been probably the most fulfilling Temperance ever, but all good things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment