Temperance 2012 - The Gang of Six.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

12 Down/51 To Go

(Right now I am eating dick and balls shaped pasta that Joe Snyder brought back from Italy. Its delicious......)

12 days of Temperance have come and gone and 51 more lie ahead. 288 hours doesnt seem like a lot of time for many changes to occur, but I wanted to list some that I have already noticed:

- Better sleep and I wake up fresh: I caught the backwards boxer briefs before I got to work this time

- More energy: getting through the day is much easier

- Doing better at work.....I think

- Increased intensity of workouts: already achieving some of my short term fitness goals

- Already losing some beer fat....and some lotties wings fat

- More money and I'm actually spending it on things I need: Foster Ave hookers named Stormy and brakes for the Intrepid

- More creative culinary exploits: dick pasta with shrimp, squash and orange pepper is fantastic

About 20% of our goal complete and look at all the positive changes. I forgot to mention a slight confidence boost, but thats mostly due to nightly Enzyte and Viagra cocktails........(are those healthy Dr. Tallarico?). I'm sure Anthony and MVT have experienced positive reactions also. Were in it for the long haul. It's not going to be easy but we thrive in this environment. The one negative is that I still suck at Sega....my bread and butter games (NBA JAM and RBI 93) have been letting me down lately. Thr worst part is it makes my roommate's pathetic day a little more tolerable.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha I thought about the dick pasta the other day and I wondered if you ever ate it. I hope you massaged the head of the dick pasta with your tongue before you swallowed it lol

    ReplyDelete