Kevin Newman is right. A goal oriented Temperance + Masturbation = Success.
Setting goals is the key to getting shit done. It doesn't sounds pretty but it works. Kevin's 'Drive to 205' weight loss saga (then an unfortunate relapse to 255); Rico's 'I save a life, I eat a Burrito' campaign; and finally my 'Have sex before you're 25' inspiring dramedy.
Nine 'sessions' in one evening seems like a bit much, almost unhealthy. Nine 'sessions' over three or four days seems more reasonable. Sex (with a female) would be preferred to masturbation. Since we know that won't be happening, it looks like masturbation will have to take a lead role during the Temperance season.
In the coming days, I will have a Q/A with Dr. Tallarico. The first question I may pose: Is there an unhealthy amount of times to masturbate in one evening, especially when you have decreased iron levels in your system?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment