Being hungover sucks, but this one feels great. Kevin and I are recounting the highlights of last nite:
We got really drunk
We ate a lot of food
We didn't have sex with any hot chicks
All in all a pretty standard weekend night. This will be the last time we have the hangover chat until the night after the breaking of Temperance. Chances are that we won't be Facebook IMing each about our sober Temperance nights.......
Kevin: Last night was great.
Me: I know, there's nothing more I enjoy than nibbling on sourdough pretzel bites and watching a Golden Girls marathon in your basement.
Kevin: Bea Arthur or Rue McClanahan?
Me: Definitely Rue, she's such a harlot.
Kevin: I'd bang Estelle Getty. I'd have Ben Gay flavored condoms made especially for the occasion.
Me: I gtg.
As you can see there is a lot to look forward to.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment