Temperance is based on Loyalty, Honor, and code. With myself being 2nd in command I feel that I speak for president Glab and the rest of the class when i say that I am hurt, humiliated and discouraged that one of our closest friends has turned his back on us within the first 7 days of T 2010.
This is a journey that only few can take, and that chosen few is not only expected to start the journey but also complete it. Kevin P. Newman has OFFICIALLY violated the code. Unfortunately, ladies and gentlemen he feels that he can just simply make it up with an extra week in March. if it is up to me, that isn't going to happen. Even if he choses to go that route he still won't be recognized at the March banquet that will be held to celebrate the conclusion of temperance. Temperance is not like getting a new puppy that you like for 2 weeks and then giving up on it later on. This is the real deal, you are either in or you are out.
Personally speaking i think we need to take a vote and figure out as to whether or not Newman is in or out. If it were up to me I say that he is indefinately suspended from T 2010 and maybe he can try out again next year but i am obviously in 2nd in command so it is not completely my decision.
I am sure Kevin is sitting next to some old guy at doc Ryan's who is wearing a Rolling Stones t-shirt, mike Tallaricos tight dress pants from new years eve and a pair of loafers and is just laughing at the fact that he just broke this sacred tradition. well, laugh all you'd like newman. I hope you wake up with great regre tomorrowt.......
I was excited to submit my first blog full of happy and cherished memories from week 1 that I could share with you, but instead it came down to this.
THANKS ALOT NEWMAN
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment